1. PCR amplifies this and therefore can only be as good as the quality and concentration of this. What is this?
1. What is more stable DNA or RNA? (Hint: think about their parts, and lifespan)
2. What fields could PCR be applied to? (Hint: PCR is often a precursor to DNA fingerprinting)
1. What does primase do?
2. What is the difference between in vivo DNA replication and in vitro PCR replication when using Primers?
1. What specific type of DNA polymerase do we use in PCR?
2. What makes this type of DNA polymerase so special?
Biotechnology II Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.