1. How are you? If you'd like, you can tell me about something positive or mildly pleasant that happened this week or you can tell how much this week sucked.
1. What does electrophoresis-TAE buffer (the liquid we put in our gel electrophoresis chambers) contain to help conduct electricity?
2. Tell me one thing you will remember about this DNA fingerprinting unit.
1. Where did restriction enzymes come from? What was their original purpose?
1. What type of forensic analysis are you interested in? Remember there are many applications: accident identification, crime scene analysis, wildlife crime, paternity/maternity testing.
1. How will you determine the fragment size of your crime scene and suspect bands in the gel electrophoresis?
1. Share something about this week. What happened?Was it good, bad, fun?
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Biotechnology II Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.