No warm-ups, quiz today.
1. What do lipids do in the human body?
2. What do proteins do in the human body?
1. What types of foods should someone with type 1 diabetes avoid? Why?
2. What is the monomer for carbohydrates?
1. If the test is positive for everything, what restaurant did the victim eat at?
1. What do you need to do after you've completed the lab?
2. Are labs considered an assignment or more like a test when graded?
1. If the stomach contents are positive for starch, what color do you expect the solution to change to?
2. If the stomach contents are positive for lipids, what color do you expect the solution to change to using Sudan III?
1. When performing the lab what types of observations can you safely make using your senses?
2. We will be using glassware, chemicals and heating liquid. What are three safety precautions you need to take.
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.