Quizizz, no warm-up.
1. What is the purpose of meiosis?
2. Explain crossing over in terms of meiosis
1. Dog somatic cells have 78 chromosomes. How many chromosomes would their gametes have?
2. What are 3 events that happen during meiosis and fertilization that lead to genetic diversity in a population?
1. What is crossing over, when does it happen?
2. What is it called when chromosomes line up on on their own, what phase is this?
1. How many cells are at the end of Meiosis?
2. How are these cell different than those resulting from Mitosis?
1. What are the two types of cells in your body?
2. What are the phases of Mitosis?
1. In Mitosis, what pulls the chromosomes apart in anaphase?
2. What are some treatment options for cancer patients?
1. How many cells are created during mitosis?
2. Why is mitosis important in terms of genetics?
1. What are the steps of cell cycle?
2. What are some ways you can protect yourself from skin cancer?
1. What happens during anaphase?
2. We got through January, how's the new year treating you so far?
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.