2. Identify 2 carnivores in the image above.
1. Where does a primary consumer get it's energy from?
2. Where does a primary producer get it's energy from?
1. Give an example of a 3 step food chain starting with berries.
2. What is a heterotroph?
1. What does a detritivore eat?
2. Organisms that feed on both living producers and other consumers are called?
1. What are the only organisms that can make their own food from abiotic things?
2. Why are these the basis of all food chains and food webs?
Biogeochemical Cycles Quiz
1. What is going on during transpiration?
2. Explain what is happening during nitrogen fixation.
1. Give an example of something that needs nitrogen in order to survive. Explain why.
2. Give a specific example of something that uses carbon dioxide to make it's own food.
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.