1. How are animals of the same species organized?
2. What makes up an ecosystem?
1. What is the basic unit of life?
2. How do you think they are organized into living things and systems?
1. List 2 biotic factors and explain how they are part of the carbon cycle.
2. Explain how you contribute to each cycle.
1. List 2 biotic factors and explain how they are part of the nitrogen cycle.
2. List 2 abiotic factors and explain how that are part of the water cylce.
1. Based on what we are learning, what do you think ecologists study?
2. Identify the biotic and abiotic factors in the following paragraph.
"On a cold winters day, an arctic fox is hunting for food. He hears lemmings scurrying along the dirt below through tunnels they've created in the snow. He leaps into the air, breaks through the snow and captures a delicious lemming which will hold him over for the next day or so. "
1. List 3 biotic factors at ECHS.
2. List 3 abiotic factors at ECHS.
1. What do you know about the water cycle? Where does it happen?
2. How do you think carbon cycles? Where does it happen?
1. What should you do when you present?
2. What should you do when someone is presenting?
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.