1. How are you? If you'd like, you can tell me about something positive or mildly pleasant that happened this week or you can tell how much this week sucked.
1. Tell me your favorite food. What macromolecules are in it? Be specific.
Log onto Quizizz.
1. Give an example of a lipid found in food.
2. Give an example of a protein found in food.
1. What macromolecule makes you different from everyone else?
2. Where do we get out macromolecules from?
1. Which macromolecule is found inside the nucleus of all cells?
2. Give an example of a lipid.
1. What is the function of carbohydrates?
2. What are lipids good for?
1. What do you know about carbohydrates, lipids, proteins or DNA?
2. Which of the above items do you think is in the food you eat?
1. Who is responsible for monitoring your experiments?
2. Why are microscopes a hazard?
1. Share something about this week(school appropriate). What happened?Was it good, bad, fun?
2. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.