2. Make an inference about what you think happened.
You are driving along 99 and all of a sudden you smell something disgusting.
1. In this example, what is your observation?
2. What is your inference (what do you think is causing the smell)?
Log onto quizizz.com/join/, when you are done screenshot your score and paste it into the warm up document for today.
1. You are a scientist conducting an experiment about the effects of water on the growth of a plant, write a hypothesis using the correct format. "If..., then..."
2. What are the independent variable and possible dependent variables from #1?
2. Use the definitions you looked up in task 1 to help you with this. Identify whether the following data is qualitative or quantitative.
1. Tell me two things you learned while doing this experiment, either about the scientific method or a new definition of a word you didn't know before.
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.