Quizizz. Please place screenshot of score in warm-up.
1. When performing the lab what types of observations can you safely make using your senses?
2. According to your assignment, IF John (the murder victim) ate at Paul's Place who are the likely suspects? What other evidence could be used to determine whether they are guilty?
1. What will a positive test for lipids look like? You can choose to discuss either the paper bag or Sudan III(red) test?
2. What will a positive test for starch look like?
1. If the stomach contents are positive for proteins, what color do you expect the solution to change to?
2. If the stomach contents are positive for glucose, what color do you expect the solution to change to?
1. We will be using glassware, chemicals and heating liquid. What are three safety precautions you need to take.
2. What will you do if glass breaks?
Quizizz. Post your score in your warm-up.
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
2. What's in your favorite breakfast food and what macromolecules do they have? List them. (ex. eggs-protein)
1. Starch and glucose are both examples of a carbohydrate. What type of food contains starch? Google it.
2.Pasta and breads will be converted to energy just like fruits and vegetables. Why do you think it's important to not just eat pasta and breads for energy but also fruits and vegetables? What might fruits and vegetables have that pasta and breads don't?
Biology Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.