- E. coli
1. What organism facilitates ethanol fermentation?
1. You need to pipette 20 ul of solution. Which micropipette size should you use? 0.5-10 ul, 2-20 ul, 20-200 ul, 100-1000 ul.
2. When micropipetting, what is the first stop used for? Second stop?
1. Which solution(s) from your lab will need to be autoclaved?
2. What information should be included when you are labeling reagent bottles?
1. What are the two chemical you will be weighing out?
2. Which ones will you be using a graduated cylinder/ serological pipet to measure liquid ?
1. When performing a lab with different chemicals, what should you be cautious of not doing?
2. How many different chemicals will you be using in this lab?
1. How much 91% alcohol will you need in order to make 100 ml of 5% and 25% alcohol?
2. How much water will you need to add?
Biotechnology I Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.