1. What are you most looking forward to over break?
1. What does the first "stop" do? What does the second "stop" do?
2. If you mess up on a lab or while using equipment, what should you do?
1. How would you rate your serological pipetting skills? Are you a novice, developing, or an expert? Why?
2. How would you rate your micropipetting skills? Are you a novice, developing, or an expert? Why?
1. What is the purpose of putting a micropipette tip on your micropipette?
1. What equipment that you saw during our lab equipment orientation were you unfamiliar with?
2. Have you ever used a pipette or micropipette? If so, what do you know about how to use them?
1. According to your lab orientation assignment last week, how much did 1 ml of water weigh in grams?
2. What is your body temperature? What temperature is the incubator set at? What does this say about the ideal temp for growing bacteria?
Biotechnology I Warm-Up questions. Please write your answers in the Warm-Up document provided weekly on Google Classroom.